ERMAHGERD! Just the motivation I need at the moment. LOVE TO YOUUUU! xx
- 9oz-12oz / 250g-350g gluten free macaroni pasta
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes OR ¼ cup fresh parley, chopped
- 1½ cups cauliflower OR white beans (eg. cannellini)
- 1½ cups sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup nutritional yeast (nooch)
- ¾ cup almond milk OR no-chicken stock
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- ½ tsp paprika
- Optional veggies: steamed broccoli, kale or peas
- In a medium pot and steamer bring water to a boil. Steam sweet potato and cauliflower until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, add everything except the pasta and parsley to a blender and blend until smooth (I use a Vitamix).
- Combine cooked pasta, blender cheese sauce, and parsley in the pot or a large bowl.
I need a pair of scalloped shorts..