Hello beautiful and amazing #YogaPartyPeople!
How to Participate
- Follow your hosts & reblog this post so we know you are joining our party.
- Post your photo of the day. In your post, explain how you interpreted the tag!
- Tag it with #yogapartypeople. All the hosts will be tracking the tag, liking, reblogging, and LOVING all of your pictures! (:
- You can tag all of us as well: #yogarian, #sunny-yogi, #bexmaddy, #yogawithkarel, and #healthyhappymotivation. (optional)
- We are also on Instagram! Follow us and join the party. (optional)
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Notice that there are a few rest days you can throw in there (like #yogitoes or #yinspiration). It is up to you! You have the freedom to play with your practice. Don’t forget to have fun, breathe, and party! We hope you enjoy the party with us! <333
I’m currently at home and I’m already thinking about breakfast tomorrow morning… Yes I’ve literally just finished dinner too, I think I’m going to have to have a protein shake! So Friday at my gym almost the emptiest it ever is, obvs apart from Saturday night. So thinking about breakfast, I’m thinking about morning tea, them lunch, the afternoon snack, then pre workout 🙊 then dinner. Then this delicious, yet viciously cruel cycle begins all again! 💪✔️ #fortheloveoffood #nofilterforbrussels #myfavouritethingabouteveryday #gym #workout #love #keepcalmandgettoned #bettermindbetterbodybetterlife #bestfeeling
Having a stressful day can be solved by even a small workout.. Try it! Promise it works ☺️👍💪👟 #keepcalmandgettoned #exercise #moodchanger #healthy #workout #gym #legday #alwayshelp #bettermindbetterbodybetterlife #happiness #cleaneating
Terri Conley, professor of psychology and women’s studies at the University of Michigan ( link )