im sorry ive been so mean to you all this time. im sorry for all those times i stood infront of the mirror and said hurtful things about you. im sorry i never thought you were good enough. you deserve better. thanks for giving me lungs to breathe and legs to walk. this is my promise to you to be nicer in the future. this is my promise to stand confidently and show you off because you’re beautiful at a size 2 or a size 10
1. Cardio Intervals. Cardio doesn’t have to mean that you are training for a marathon or running 5 miles a day. You can start out with simple cardio exercises, like walking or biking. The key here is that you are varying the speed of exercises. For instance, start out walking or biking slowly for about five minutes, and then pick up the pace to a higher intensity for about 60 seconds. Repeating this process, switching from low to high intensity, will help you burn more calories than you would at a steady pace.
2. Touch Your Toes. Any move that has you contracting your mid-section will help you get rid of your muffin top and slim your waistline by exercising your abdominal muscles. For this exercise, lay flat on your back, facing upwards with your arms stretched out to either side and your legs straight. In one fluid motion, lift your shoulder blades off the ground and bring your right arm straight up while you also raise your left leg. Touch your toe and return to the starting position, flat on the ground. Repeat this exercises 10 times on each side.
3. Lunge and Twist. This exercise will not only work on your muffin top, it will also tone your rear.Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart, and hold a 5-pound dumbbell or other weighted object in your hands for added resistance. Stretch your arms straight out in front of you, keeping a firm grip on the weight. Next, take a large step forward with your right foot and lower into a lunge position. While you are lunging, twist your torso to the left to get your abdominal muscles involved. Return to standing, and repeat with the left side.
4. Scissor Kicks. Kick away your muffin top by laying flat on the ground, facing upwards. Lift your feet about 6 inches off of the ground, and have your arms flat with hands comfortably resting next to your hips. With your legs remaining straight, alternate kicking your left and right feet towards the ceiling. Remember to keep your feet off the ground, and not to arch your back. Repeat this exercises for 30-second intervals.
5. Arm and Leg Extensions. Easily tone your entire midsection with this easy exercises. In no time you will see results and slim your waistline. Get into a comfortable position on all fours. As you breathe in deeply, raise your left arm straight in front of you and your right leg straight behind you at the same time. Exhale and return to all fours. Repeat on the other side, doing this exercise 10 times on each side before taking a break.
click for more!
one of the yummiest things I have eaten in a while, not to mention I do not feel guilty after popping a few in my mouth…or maybe more than a few:)
without further ado here is the recipe:
1 cup soaked medijool dates
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbl vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
coco powder (optional)
Put the drained dates through the food processor then add the rest of the ingredients. add coco powder if you want them to be chocolate. I did mine half regular and half chocolate. Pulse until the mixture is smooth. take teaspoon-tablespoon fulls of the mixture and roll into balls then roll in toasted coconut. pop them in the fridge for about half an hour or enjoy as they are! store in the fridge. ENJOYYYY
With love and Kale,