801010 Raw foodie breakfast 👌
Long gone are the days or scrambled eggs, pancakes, or artificially flavored and colored breakfast cereals. Ick!!! Breakfast should make you feel ready for the day ahead, not weigh you down like a sloth.
👉3 Large mango + 2 cups raspberry smoothie (chopped and frozen the night before and blended in the morning with coconut water) topped with…
👉Freshly shaved coconut
👉Raw chocolate sauce: coconut oil + raw cacao powder
👉 @muma_official seed mix!!!
👉 And Raw cacao nibs
Freezer Meals - Breakfast Burritos
Ingredients (Easily adjusted for preferences)
- 3 cups diced vegetables (I use onions, red and green peppers)
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic to taste
- 1 dozen eggs (I use egg beaters)
- 2 cups pre-cooked turkey sausage or canadian bacon
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 20, 10 inch tortilla shells
- Aluminium foil and 2 large freezer bags
- Dice vegetables and cook thoroughly (adding spices to taste)
- Mix in eggs and cook until not runny but perhaps a little undercooked
- In a separate bowl mix cooked meat, sour cream and cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until evenly spread out. Warm eggs will melt cheese and sour cream into a nice mixture
- Put 1/2 cup of mixture in each shell
- Roll them, seam side down and wrap tightly in foil
- Place in freezer bag and freeze
These last for up to 30 days in the freezer (not in my house though.)
To cook you can either thaw in advance or just cook them right from the freezer. I prefer to pop them in the toaster oven at 350 for 15 min but you can also do them in the microwave (removing the foil first naturally.)
I WILL MAKE THESE YES BECAUSE PERFECTION.
They turned out great. Do it! :)
Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Handful of mint, chopped
- In a blender or food processor, mix together avocado, mango, juice, water and mint until smooth. Enjoy!
- Calories: 145 • Fat: 5 g • Carbs: 25 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 4 pts
PINK SKIN-RENEWING SMOOTHIES
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of coconut water
- Blend all the above ingredients in a high speed blender.
Yields: 1L / 1 Serving (Pictured: 2L)
HEALTH & SKIN BENEFITS:
- All pink / red fruits have a special something called ‘lycopene’ and that’s where all the skin healing power is.
- boosts skin collagen
- moisturizes your skin
- heals blemishes
- washes away toxins detoxifying your body
Are you ready to add more strawberries, raspberries and pink/red fruits to your lifestyle?
strawbs are the best <3
"6 easy recipes with very few ingredients": a guest post I’ve written on: optimalperformance.com/6-quick-healthy-treats-ingredients
one of the yummiest things I have eaten in a while, not to mention I do not feel guilty after popping a few in my mouth…or maybe more than a few:)
without further ado here is the recipe:
1 cup soaked medijool dates
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbl vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
coco powder (optional)
Put the drained dates through the food processor then add the rest of the ingredients. add coco powder if you want them to be chocolate. I did mine half regular and half chocolate. Pulse until the mixture is smooth. take teaspoon-tablespoon fulls of the mixture and roll into balls then roll in toasted coconut. pop them in the fridge for about half an hour or enjoy as they are! store in the fridge. ENJOYYYY
With love and Kale,
Alex wants you to be happy!!