vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
Healthy treat idea!
Oats with 1/2 chopped apple, cinnamon, and peanut butter 😍 #funeralformyfat #myrecipes #recipes #vegan
801010 Raw foodie breakfast 👌
Long gone are the days or scrambled eggs, pancakes, or artificially flavored and colored breakfast cereals. Ick!!! Breakfast should make you feel ready for the day ahead, not weigh you down like a sloth.
👉3 Large mango + 2 cups raspberry smoothie (chopped and frozen the night before and blended in the morning with coconut water) topped with…
👉Freshly shaved coconut
👉Raw chocolate sauce: coconut oil + raw cacao powder
👉 @muma_official seed mix!!!
👉 And Raw cacao nibs
Freezer Meals - Breakfast Burritos
Ingredients (Easily adjusted for preferences)
- 3 cups diced vegetables (I use onions, red and green peppers)
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic to taste
- 1 dozen eggs (I use egg beaters)
- 2 cups pre-cooked turkey sausage or canadian bacon
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 20, 10 inch tortilla shells
- Aluminium foil and 2 large freezer bags
- Dice vegetables and cook thoroughly (adding spices to taste)
- Mix in eggs and cook until not runny but perhaps a little undercooked
- In a separate bowl mix cooked meat, sour cream and cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until evenly spread out. Warm eggs will melt cheese and sour cream into a nice mixture
- Put 1/2 cup of mixture in each shell
- Roll them, seam side down and wrap tightly in foil
- Place in freezer bag and freeze
These last for up to 30 days in the freezer (not in my house though.)
To cook you can either thaw in advance or just cook them right from the freezer. I prefer to pop them in the toaster oven at 350 for 15 min but you can also do them in the microwave (removing the foil first naturally.)
I WILL MAKE THESE YES BECAUSE PERFECTION.
They turned out great. Do it! :)
Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Handful of mint, chopped
- In a blender or food processor, mix together avocado, mango, juice, water and mint until smooth. Enjoy!
- Calories: 145 • Fat: 5 g • Carbs: 25 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 4 pts