Smoothies on Sunday:
- 2 cups x Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1 cup x organic blueberries
- 1 x sliced banana
- 1 cup x strawberries
- 1/2 cup x milk
- Mix all in blender.
- Add fresh berries.
It’s that simple and will bring your taste buds a new definition of the word ‘delicious’.
Chocolate & Banana Protein “Sandwiches” by Muffin Topless
The other day I was craving a frozen sweet treat. Since I was planning on heading to the gym an hour and a half after my meal, I wanted to fuel up with a clean carbohydrate and protein. This recipe is SUPER simple and easy….. AND it fit my macros! Kids will love it just as much as adults and it could make for a fun family kitchen experiment! =)
Chocolate & Banana Protein Sandwiches
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder
- 3 TB Sugarfree Coconut Milk (this will need to be adjusted depending on your protein powder)
- 1 TB Natural Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1 Small Banana
In a bowl, mix 1 scoop protein powder and the sugar free coconut milk (if you’re using peanut butter, combine with these two ingredients as well). Keep in mind that if you’re using a casein protein, you will need more liquid than if you use a whey protein. (Either one is fine!) Mix until protein and coconut milk are a thick consistency. Slice up a small banana. Make mini “sandwiches” using the sliced banana and protein powder mixture. Put on a small plate and pop in the freezer for about 20 minutes or so. Enjoy!
For more recipes like this one, check out my website: www.muffin-topless.com
Spoon flavored yogurt into a plastic bag. Squeeze dots onto cookie sheet and place in freezer. They’ll be ready in about an hour! | Such a great healthy summertime snack.
only 70 calories per pan too!
Funny that I should find this recipe when I was just about to post it! ;)
Guilt-free Peanut Butter Cookies!!!!! =D
1 Cup Natural Peanutbutter (or sunflower butter if you are allergic like moi! Haha)
3/4 Cup Stevia
2 Egg Whites
Protein Powder (optional)
For the directions [Click Here]
TWO INGREDIENT HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PUDDING:
-plain greek yogurt
-packet of diet hot chocolate
Mix & nom down! Perfect after school snack. Crumple a piece of dark chocolate on top for even more decadence.
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
What you’ll need:
- 8 ripened bananas
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 scoops organic chocolate flavour whey protein powder
- 8 tablespoons ground organic flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate unsweetened almond milk
- two teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bar
- 1 cup Medjool dates (about 18 dates)
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup no salt added peanut butter (creamy or chunky – both work)
- 1/3 cup + 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips of your choice (I used Sunspire Grain Sweetened Chocolate Chips)
- Line an 8 x 8 glass dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor or powerful blender add the dates, peanuts, peanut butter and 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Process the mixture for 2-3 minutes. You should have a slightly grainy but sticky mixture.
- Add in the remaining 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips and pulse a few times to incorporate the chips. If you want a smooth candy bar skip this step.
- Transfer the mixture to your prepared glass dish and using a spatula gently press down on the mixture to form an even layer.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Remove and cut into 1 1/2 by 4 inch sized candy bars.
- Wrap each candy bar in plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Makes 10 candy bars.
Serving size 1 candy bar.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 352, Cal. from Fat: 161.5, Total Fat: 18g, Sat. Fat: 3g, Carbs: 43.5g, Fiber: 6.5g, Sugars: 30.5g, Protein: 9g, Sodium: 1mg, Chol: 0mg
Gluten-free Banana Bread Pancakes